(whether it was contrived by a special interest group before it happened).
1. There are in fact bloodied bodies being carried or stumbling from the scene.
2. Medical attention is ongoing and you can clearly see that the people are not acting. You can actually visit the victims in the hospital or see them leaving the scene.
3. The witnesses have numerous detailed information about what occurred despite the media reports.
4. The grieving relatives are all-too-ready to fight someone, demanding answers, and are not acting too cooperative when it comes to talking with the media or they are saying a lot before the news production team is cutting the feed.
5. You or someone you know is connected to the situation in some way and has told you what they experienced and may have some relics from the environment.
6. There are plenty of scenes that show bullets and other damages.
7. Security video, camera phones, and other things clearly show you evidence that people were hiding, being evacuated, screaming, gun shots fired, fighting, and/or fleeing (not casually walking) from the scene.
8. You don't see any crisis actors involved.
9. People are weary and look emotionally distressed to the point that you worry they are going to have a nervous breakdown.
10. There are massive reports on and off mainstream media that security precautions were taken not just in that area, but elsewhere too.