1. One's career would either catapult with fans or plummett with the establishment.
2. They would lose any current contracts, start up new ones, or miss out on future deals.
3. A death in the family might occur.
4. Hypnosis treatments.
5. Persuaded to take legal or illegal drugs for issues imagined or otherwise.
6. Unexplained illness, attack, accident, suicide, etc.
7. Scripted trouble with the law.
Oh there is more, but depending on what the celebrity said, who might be affected and other factors to consider the rogue celebrity is going to be backed up against the wall wishing he or she never said or did whatever they thought was best for humanity.
There is no significant time to listen to any celebrity because even when they are not favored by anyone--no script, no glam, no nothing--they could still be used like a pawn to deceive the masses while wearing shades, covering an eye or staring off into space! Handlers will ensure that words are said in whatever believable way they can say them.
I think of the many celebrities who actually made a positive impact on society early on in their careers, speaking positive things and encouraging others, but when careers started spiraling downward or messages became too strong, it is off with the good girl, good boy image and on to the bad one.
I hope some realize, especially those who have spiritual backgrounds who use to say, "Lord, Lord..." know that there is a God who wants them to get back on track and speak the messages that He has called them to speak.